Sunday, October 9, 2011

started my intern life

Here I am, having internship in a company which doing testing on food, environment and so on..Currently in microbiology lab for one month and will transfer to another department for 2 months, doing some paper work. Well, microbiology is something new to me. I reali got no idea about microbiology since i am chemistry student and i am having problem in learning about that. Luckily the people there are nice and until now havent get scolded yet eventhough sometime i did some mistake and i learned slow. I hope in this period of time, i won't bring any trouble to them.

Besides microbiology, the thing that make me feel tiring are, long working hour and traffic jam. When the sky still in dark, i wake up and started to prepare myself and drive to my workplace and reach home everyday when the sky turned dark...Perhaps, i still not used to my working life....I hope i will get used to this kind of life faster. By the way, i miss chemistry lab and my kampar friends.....



All girls with the lecturer...:)













No comments:

Post a Comment