Monday, April 30, 2012

The mask


Still remember what i learned in sociology class. A lot of people are actors and actress. There are front stage and back stage. In front stage, actor or actress act and bring us into others story instead of their own story,  and behave different kind of personalities as state in the script. In our real life, people sometime does not really shows their own personalities, their true face, is like wearing a mask or acting in front of people. While back stage is where the place showing your true face, i mean behave as your own but not others.  Usually people will tear off their mask and show themselves  only when stay with close friends or family or when they are alone. 


However, sometime, if wearing the mask too long, and did not take it out, some people will just using the mask as their face, and can't find back themselves, or forgot who they are. You understand what i mean? It just like keep acting and behave like what they think. 

Why am i talking about this, because i realize that in this society, there are many people wearing mask, and the worst part is, as  i grow older, i started to learn wearing a mask in front of people. I am not saying that I behave as others else or treat people with an insincere heart, but i am saying that i started to hide my own feeling and only will explode when i am alone or when i am with my close friends. Let's take a simple example. I won't cry when i feel like wanna cry, especially in front of people even though i am sad. Is this a good thing or bad thing?  Or I just want to become stronger and tough? I have no idea..... Well,  i believe that they are a lot of people like me, won't cry in front of people, but this is just one of the example only. However, friends, please don't be doubt and don;t be afraid of interact with me, it just that sometimes, I had something that I don't wish to tell. I not as terrible as what you think and i din't wear the mask frequently. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment