Friday, November 2, 2012

is all about food@hyotan

Another entry about food. Haha!! I am not intend to make my blog become a food blog as I not good in describing food. Just wanna share something that i like. So here it is,  a restaurant that suggested by him, hyotan, located at subang. 


We were flipping the menu for such a time as everything seems like very attractive and we got no idea what to order. So finally, we ordered these:


A set of wudon noodle served with tempura, salad, fruits and steamed egg. 

Unagi sushi (if not mistaken ><)
by the way, this is nice !! ^ ^


Forgot what is the name of this dish, just remember that inside contains oyster. For me, it is delicious and juicy. :)

Well, he din't introduce a wrong place to me, I am so satisfy and enjoy the food happily. That's all for this. 
stay turn ya. 




No comments:

Post a Comment