Thursday, January 12, 2012

the end of my intern

mission completed...12 weeks intern, it's over.........i had submit my report and done my presentation. However, I still can't believe that i had go through this 3 months internship, what i can say is, time is flying non-stop.

Still remember the first day i went to work, i was so nervous. And now, came to the end. Before i leave the company, my colleagues had treat me eat.










Thanks for the lunch.


In this 3 months, i had gained some experince and knowledge, although it's not much. But the more important things is, i get to know some new friends. Really wanna to say thanks to some of my colleagues for teaching me, guiding me, and accompany me in this 3 months. And i would like to apologize here if i did anything or any mistake that make you feel not comfortable or make you angry.


Here are some of the photos. Actually i got more photos as during the last day, me and hoo keep taking photo before we leave. And because of this, I reached home late. >< However, I am kinda lazy to post all of it. Sori...









Again, thanks all of you and good luck to you all.....^^








No comments:

Post a Comment