Friday, February 10, 2012

Things happened during cny holidays

Chinese new year is one of the important festival for chinese. It's not just about holidays, it is the moment of gather with family, friends and relatives. Although it is over but i still miss my cny holidays. :(

Still remember before the year of dragon started, we had our dinner with ce coursemate.

On the first day of dragon year, me and my family went to visit some of my relatives's house. This is the tradition of chinese during cny. Of course, those who get married need to give us angpau........^^


The second day of the new year, we went to ipoh to visit my relatives. Well, nothing special there, just eating, chatting n watching tv. That's all. we bck to kl on the next day. Once i backed to kl, i quicky date my buddies, ling and hui. We went to watch movie at tesco.




This is the movie we watched. It is local production and it is damn funny. After that, we went to old town white coffee and chat......We enjoyed chatting non-stop.



The next day, me and my friends joined the group for our cny visitation. There were 20 something of us, and i don't even know some of them. However, I still followed the group, went to different's house and get angpau.XD



Well, my one week cny holidays ended with above story. Is time to back to kampar and continue doing my reports. However, there was another public holidays during cny period (For your information, the total cny period are 15 days). This had made us excited as we can back to hometown again and continued our cny mood. XD









No comments:

Post a Comment