Monday, February 20, 2012

We meet again, mulian!

I am not sure whether you have the same feeling with me. When I back to hometown by ktm, I met different people at different station. Some of them depart from the same station as me but their destination is different from me. Meanwhile, some of them depart from different station but our destination is the same. As we growing up, getting older and older, we meet different people in different time, different stage of our life. These people may not accompany you until the last stage of our life. However, it does not mean that you can forgot those who had accompany with you before.



On 18 february, we got our third Mulian's gathering at Bel Pasto Italian Restaurant. However, most of the people were busy-ing with their work so a lot of them absent.







My ordered- upper left : Fettucini Salmone. The pasta served with salmon, Parmesan cheese, mushroom and etc








same face. Everyone still the same. Like to shot each other, enjoy shotting each other, just like during our high school time. This is the way we communicate. XD



Photo sessions:


Best buddies forever




hui, me and li wen




me, li wen and xiao fang












girls~~




all the boys.


After dinner, we went to our next station, which was,









Honestly, I am not good in drink. But i got no idea why some of my friends said that i look like those who can drink well. >< In fact, i can't even finish 1/4 of one glass and the rest of it distributed to others.




Such a crazy and excited night. Some of them keep dedicate songs for xiao fang. Somemore Ling keep claimed that xiao fang pregnant already and going to marry in the next day.Lol!!! I guess xiao fang not going to enter the overtime here.





Seriously enjoyed the gathering so much. And now, everyone are continue-ing their own journey of life, included me. Nomatter how far we go, hope that our connection won't be broke. Hope to see you guys in next gathering. Good luck everyone and wish all of you always xing fu.XD






The end.




No comments:

Post a Comment