Saturday, February 11, 2012

Things happened during cny part 2

As i mention earlier, there were another public holidays during cny period. Thus, many of us went back to hometown, include me. During holidays, me, milo and ji wei had a small gathering at the curve. It's had been almost two years din meet ji wei and almost one year din't meet milo.



We went to garden to have our lunch.






My mocha....










Ms ji wei. Almost can't recognise her.



After had our lunch, we went to chattime and continue crapping. Thank you milo for the drink. However, i not able to finish the drink. ><



The next day, i went for another small gathering with another gang of high school friends at secret recipe. Again, crapping non-stop.....XD




my cup of cappuccino




Is great to meet up my long time no see friends. XD Hope to meet up with your guys next time. Good luck everyone!!!




By the way, valentine is coming soon, nomatter you are single or not, wish all of you happy valentine.




bought myself a necklace as my valentine gift...LOL







No comments:

Post a Comment