Thursday, December 27, 2012

This christmas


Sometimes, too much of expectation will  lead to disappointment. Instead of staying at home, I always looking forward something different for christmas celebration or countdown. This Christmas, I tough  i would countdown at melaka. Looking forward the trip but, there are some reasons, forced me stayed at home and looked at the melaka post that posted by my friends at facebook. Nevermine, I did some window shopping with my friends during christmas eve.

To comfort myself, i bought myself a christmas gift.



Topshop having their sales. After try so many tester, Ling chose pink, and I chose this.

Christmas present and christmas card that i received. Thank you so much!!!
 


Had a walk and dinner at desa park.

 

Perphas, my christmas celebration is not interesting like others. Sorry if this post bored you. I know is a bit late, but still wanna wish all of you, merry christmas and happy new year!!! All the best to all of you for this coming year 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment