Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Another first day of a year.

So, 2012 comes to the end. Today is the first day of 2013, a new start, a new chapter of life again. This year is a important year for me as it gonna be last year for my uni life.  Those words like " last sem, fyp, thesis, viva presentation, graduate, interview" keep pop out in my mind. At the same time, question comes: Am I able to cope with all this? (I always doubt with my ability >< ) But anyhow, I hope everything will be smooth. Wish everything will be fine and always  hold a thankful heart and appreciate what we have. Happy New Year everyone!!

Received a post from my cousin from watapp. I think it is  very meaningful and nice so i would like to share it. However, this is not full version as the post quite long. >< sorry ya.

~~~~~Handbook 2013~~~~~~

<Health>
- Drink plenty of water
-live with energy, enthusiasm and empathy
-sleep for 7 hours
-take a 10-30 min walks and while you walk, smiles
-sit in silence for at least 10min each day

<personality>
-Dream while you awake
-Don't over do, keep your limits
-Envy is a waste of time, you already have all you need
-Forget issues of the past
-Smile and laugh more
-Don't have to win every argument, Agree to disagree

<Society>
-call your family often
-Each day give something good to others
-Forgive everyone for everything
-What others think of you is none of your business
-
<Life>
-Do the right thing
-However  good or bad a situation is, it will change
-No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up. The best is yet to come
-When awake in the morning, thank GOD for it.

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEaR and wish all of you all the best~~



No comments:

Post a Comment