Wednesday, July 31, 2013

feel unsafe

Flip through the newspaper, everyday, all about crime, robbery and etc, Now, shooting news somemore... There is so much of crime, with various methods at anywhere. Some people said that, since there is so much crime so better stay at home. Well, I will like to say, you are totally wrong!!! Even you stay at home, lock the door, they will still find you if you " lucky " enough...

It was happened on few weeks ago, but i still can't forgot it. I was faced to faced with them, there is only a door block between us. They break in our front gate door, enter our housing area. Lucky, at the end, they leave.  They were like staring at me with angry look when leaving. Although at the end, there is no lost, no hurt, i still feel horrible and unsafe, especially when i am alone.  I don't know whether they will come back again, don't know whether they will come to disturb me when i out alone. You may say i think too much, but, no one guarantee that.

I was thinking, what else i can do to make myself get away from this horrible feeling. I feel tired sometimes, even a bit gate sounds or car sounds can make me feel unsafe when i was alone. Honestly, this kind of life i had gone through few years ago after my house being broke. And now, i need to go through again.

Whatever it is, i still feel grateful as i not being hurt that day. I hope I won't be so " lucky" again, being marked as target. I wish all the people around me too. Hopefully the place we stay can getting safer and better. I got no other way, hope and pray is the thing that i only can do. Let's Pray~~

No comments:

Post a Comment