Monday, July 8, 2013

The unemployment's period

 Most of my friends already started their work and sadly, i am still finding job. I started to have money problem recently. Perhaps one of the reason will be this, baking. I bought a cook book with my book voucher and had a try on it. Basically my money was wasted on buying ingredient and my breakfast. 

Okay, enough about the money thing. Try to view in positive way now. Actually baking can help me to spend my time wisely instead of whole day staring on laptop or sleep. So here are my baking product. Of course some have to try few times then only success.  I think the most successfully baking product will be this, mini pizza. It is also the most easiest one and I like to make this as my breakfast.  


 muffin. (The difficult one...for me la)


Cheese bake potato with ham


cheese bake korea rice cake


So here are the one that I had learn from the book. I think I should stop this kind of hobby since it helps to speed up my rate of spending money ><

The End





No comments:

Post a Comment