Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Company 25th Anniversary Tour of Tasmania # day 2

On the second day, we went to Bruny Island. It is located at South - Eastern coast of Tasmania. After having our breakfast at hotel, we depart to Port Kettering. We reached Bruny Island by ferry from Port Kettering. The journey took 15 minutes and arrives at Roberts Point. 






After we reached Bruny Island, there was around  one hour journey drive to the Adventure Bay. After  enjoyed light refreshment, we were on boat for a 3 hours Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise. 



Honestly, I was just vomited when we reached Port Kettering. Therefore, I was a bit not feel well and swollen some medicine which make me feel a bit sleepy. Besides, I felt super super cold, almost freeze at there. Although everyone of us had took the ginger tablet, I even took two! I think I should take three tablet at least. Why? I was almost hibernate due to sleepiness, coldness and dizziness. However, this was fantastic experience. I say so is because the nature environment there is so much beautiful and amazing.  I was totally impressed by the nature view there. 

Pictures say more than word. You may scroll down to have a look.







shape of the rock was formed naturally. 







Seals...Laying on there. 




Dolphin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Almost everyone were screaming. I am the exception as I was no extra energy to scream. 


We were having lunch at beach side cafe after the cruise ended. Soup was provided to warm up our body. 


During our journey back to the port, our boss not to forget bought some fresh oysters. HURRAY!!!! 






Super amazing view! seriously Love the nature here, except the super cold weather. LOL!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment