Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hi, Mulian !!

8 of january , had gathering at QQ steamboat with mulian...(:

I reach there early and the number of car at there was out of my expectation. It's is so difficult to find car park and I had spend quite a long period of time to search for it. Finally, i found one , which is far far away from the destination.... Due to the car park space was small plus my not so pro parking skill, spend a little bit more time to park my car...:p

The first person I met was leng lui jia wen. Both of us reach there on time XD

QQ steamboat do offer buffet. There are lots of choices there include seafoods, vegetables, meats and so on...Look, I'm not gonna comment about the food there.=p



this photo a bit blur~~~~~






hui vern chef..(sorry about the photo, a bit blur...>.<)

busying eating~~


look at him...so hapi and enjoy the lai niu ha (plz pronouce tis in cantonese)



mulia 's monitor and assistance monitor became another two chef of our table..


our boss~~lolx !well, i have no idea who took this photo~~




now only i notice that , ling appeared so frequently within all the photos....lolx







look at shu neng, ignored me and continued to eat.....=="



Hui asked me how was the gathering. Well, as usual, shooting each other is the way we communicate exspecially for our dai ga jie and that pink color shirt guy...lolx!!! btw, enjoyed the gathering and feel great to meet my high school friends.....:)




these two photos were taken by using iphone 4!!!!!(isshhh!!! i wish i could have one too!!)
btw, got people missing in the photo~~~== "




The end! See you all next time!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment