Sunday, January 16, 2011

new sem

Left my home and move to my small and messy room again. Btw, i hate my room, small and the rental is like.....somemore i bring a lot of thngs here and becuz of tis, it make my room seems like smaller and messy....if i gt a car, maybe tis problem may solved ..lolx..cuz it is much more convenient for me to buy anything that i need so that i no need to bring so many thing evrytime i come bck here...

Need to prepare myself in term of physically and mentally to fight in the new sem and also to face all kind of challenges. Hope I will change my those bad habit. (Well, to maintain my reputation, i am not going to list down all my bad habit here.XD. lolx!!!). Maybe i will spent less time on blog since the new sem has started and will be busying soon. However, I will try my best to update here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment