Friday, March 4, 2011

farewell at fullhouse

Had a short gathering with my dear ah ling and hui on 12 feb at fullhouse. Nw, ling alrdy at australia, started her new life....

snap this in front of the fullhouse...

We ordered flower tea....


This is hui's ordered...


This is mine ...:)



So sad that i was sick that day, i din't realli talk much ....:(


Me and ling know each other since primary school. However, our relationship become more closer since secondary school, we had been same class for five years, sat beside each other for five years. Basically, my result not as good as hers, however, i still got the chance to sit beside her. LOL!!!! I had been gone through the whole secondary school life with her. We laugh together, study together, chat with each other, sharing our problem and so on...I always cnt give any good advise or suggestion but, i can always be your good listener. So, if u wan to find a listener , you can still find me, i am available for you...lol





hui hui and me.......btw, she is my listener....lol

ling, study at oversea is not so easy, u need to take care of yourself and becareful in evrything. But i think sure u cn de...since u so smart....lol!!! all the best to you!!

lastly, I sincerely hope that our friendship will last forever eventhough we are in different places, having different life. keep in touch ya!!
p/s:Dun forgt to invite me to both of ur wedding in the future...lol!!! ling, u must marry first...lol


2 comments:

  1. hey..mei yee.. ur blog rocks.. :-) n i feel touch by reading it.. i luv u n miss u too.. take care n u r my best fren forever.. thx for being a good listener for so many yrs.... really... although v dun spend much time together since v graduated... but u r alw in my heart... :-) hope to c u soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....still gt a lot of things need to improve. u gt blog also???

    ReplyDelete