Friday, March 18, 2011

be strong

Actually i wanna blog this with mandarin but since i wanna improve my english so i try my best using english to blog this.

This world are filled with uncertainty, ton of challenge, and so on....Everyday need to face a lot of problems and troubles. Sometimes, something that you might not expected will happen. Sometimes, something that you don't wish to happen will become real. The most cruelest things is, you have to cope with all these things.

Be strong is the way to cope with all these problem, to face with all these reality...

Well, I am just too weak to face all kind of problem that i have. My emotional will overtake my rasional when something happen. I started to panic and don't know what to do everytime when problem has came. Be strong is what i need to learn for this moment...........

Recently, too much of tragedy had occured. We don't know what is our future , we don't know what else will happen in the next minutes. Nomatter how, we still have to face it. Thus, whatever happen, we have to learn to be strong and also not to forget to appreciate what you having now.....



p/s: pray for japan..........





No comments:

Post a Comment