Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i am tired n sick again~~~

From my title , i guess you know wat am i going to talk about. Busying with the reports and preparation for chemistry night. I feel so tired....

Initially, i am one of the ball room dance dancer, practice until my whole part of body also pain as my backbone and body is weak. The sudden over exercise make me lack of energy and pain. I feel tired after practising, but at the end, i din perform.....so sad. This is due to my weak body....reali hate myself!!! I had difficulties to breath and having chest pain evrytime i breath. The condition become more bad during the midnite and it make me cnt sleep. Thus, i asking bryant to fetch me to clinic in the nxt morning. However, i chg my mind after ikki and ray comment my status in fb. At the end, shawn, ikki and pui yeng accompanied me to kampar hospital. Love them so much!!!! haha!!!

I was told by the doctor that i gt gastric problem after the body check..........y the chest pain will related to gastric ????wonder y.......tat night, i decided no to perform as i scare my body cnt stand it....kinda wasted since i had practiced so hard T.T

Still remember the doctor asked me wheather i have coughing and i answered no. On the next day, i started coughing until now. ISSSHHHH!!!! damn suffering, n i started to feel pain again after coughing so much~~~~~~hate myself....

1 comment: