Friday, April 22, 2011

the end of this sem

Today is my last day of first year degree and i had skipped the class....the onli one hour class today...XD Simply because i was too tired and lazy to go to the campus. :P


Well, i cnt believe that i actuali finished my one year of degree's syllabus but i started forgt what i had learned during previous sem.>< Now, all i need to do is having my revision and fight for the final exam. After final, the first year of degree officially done.


This sem is extremely tired for me and it is quite terrible too. All the things were clumped together. However, i still able to rush and completed all the task one by one non-stop although the outcome may not so satisfied. Realize that i seldom smile as I started to become more emo, sometime, i scare i will going to have depression. LOL !!!! I wish i could express myself through here by telling out all the reason why i being so emo but too bad i cnt. I try to figure out what is the main reason of my problem and try to find solution to solve it. However, i still nt able to make conclusion about the source of problem. that's y i always think ....and think...n making me become more emo...lol...



But for now on, i should stop emo and focus on my final.....opps, i should say, i MUST stop it and focus on my final :) Btw, i plan to have a quick review about my life during my first year of degree ..


So, stay turn...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment