Saturday, April 16, 2011

exhausted and emo

Long time din update my blog. Well, the reason is, too much thing i have to rush, such as assignments, reports, and various of test. I 'am totally exhausted. Once bck from campus, i straightaway lying on the bed and reluctant to move any single move. I can feel that my body going to break into pieces, started having headache and backpain this few days due to lack of sleep recently. I know i should take care of my body since my body is very weak, but, i already try my best to rest more.


Besides tiredness, i feel emo recently. Reason? dun feel like wanna mention all of it as i already decided to move forward and forgot all the things that make me emo and sad. Perhaps, i should make some changes on my current life. Now, all i need to do is charging myself to the maximum of energy level as final is coming soon. I hope that evrything will be fine. Wish me luck ^^



For those who think that this picture doesn't look like me, well, it's me~~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment