Thursday, May 23, 2013

Beauty Expo May 2013

 
International Beauty Expo was held at KLCC Conventional Centre. Honestly, I don't even know that. I was told by my friend about this beauty expo when I asked her to accompany me go KLCC for the purpose of spending my remaining book voucher.

So after spent my book voucher at Kinokuniya bookstore (bought four books....shiok. XD), we went for the lunch and then went for the beauty expo. The timing was just right enough as we manage to met 牛尔老师 , niuer from Taiwan. =)


So many people there. Waited a period of time to get the registration done. No need pay any entry fee..XD



 
There were many booths there and a lot of stuff were selling, some had their big promotion. I had grabbed eyes mask (share with friend) as six piece of eyes mask cost RM 10.
 
Right after finished walking around, is time for the talk from niuer.  People called him beauty king. He is the one who create the brand Naruko and also the series of ampm products. He produced a lot of skin care products which got very good selling. He spend a lot of time in research at the same time focus on quality control to make sure the product is safe to be used. Personally, I  had used his ampm cleaner before, quite nice!! PricE? I not sure since it is free gift when I bought his book.  Now I am using his Naruko product which is a night mask. Well, don't ask me effective or not as I kinda lazy to apply it frequently. Besides the product itself, he also started focusing on the packaging whereby the packaging of the product was designed in eco-friendly way. For your information, his product can buy online.
 
 

 
This was the first time I saw him, he looks young, friendly and quite handsome too.XD He keep shaking hand and thanks to the audience when he came. Don't know how many times he said thank you already throughout the talk. XD. (So happy to see him )
 

 
The lucky one, being chosen for the demonstration section.


After the demonstration, small gift was given to the respective audiences. However, the gift that prepared by the organizers just a bottle of night mask, so niuer keep give them other products until that purple bag full and can't fit any other products. I think, there cost around rm 200 perhaps. So envy!!! jelous!! LOL

 
Since my leg started pain and tired so me and my friend left the beauty fair before the talk was end.

 
THE END

 

No comments:

Post a Comment