Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thanks for everything

Acknowledgment post: Three years degree, just ended, leave the place and move back to hometown. Three years ago, I still remember I so hate to come here and so worry I can't survive and somemore I have no transport also. But now, I had completed my study (Actually mind a bit blank and can't really remember what I study before , so sad > . <).

Honestly, in these three years, friends had help me a lot. I really appreciate all my friends who help me or accompany me in these degree life. Anne, you are the one who always accompany me and give help to me also. Thank you so much. Carol and ikki, you two are really funny and smart people. Thanks to give so much joy, positive energy and also gives help to me.  Besides, I also wanna thanks all the friends who fetched before, especially carol, ikki, Elaine, shenny, wai keat and sook thing. Thanks to all my coursemate who being my friends and gives so much funny and joyful moment.  I will remembered the moment we talk and laugh in the class, until the lecturer complaint us too noisy. I will remembered the stupid thing and funny thing we did in the class. By the way, suddenly my mind pop out the moment whereby anne disturbing kai jun in the class. LOL~~~ Pity kai jun. XD

Next will be my housemates, thanks to accompany me walk out for dinner and also "da bao" for me. I guess, not too many people will willing to do that for three years. It is also a very special memory during my degree life as now I think I won't get too much chance to walk out for dinner with friends.  Besides, so much joyful moment we gone through before, chit chat, gossip, sing k, cook together, walk for dinner, shopping at Tesco, bbq, steamboat,  Cameron trip and etc, all these will be in my memory.

 I will like to thanks to all my lecturers and also my family members. Thanks to the lecturers who taught us before, thanks to my family who support me.

There is so much memory left within this three years whereby I don't know how to express it into words. What I can say is thanks everyone who being so helpful and friendly to me. Thanks for everything.



No comments:

Post a Comment