Wednesday, May 22, 2013

cameron trip #4


 
Non-stop Cameron post. This will be the last one. Talking about second day, we went to the gunung brinchang, Mossy forest and boh tea farm & factory.
 
Our fist station was gunung brinchang. The pathway is so......don't know how to describe. Curve? dangerous?? Or maybe I seldom go this kind of place so I have this kind of feeling?? On the way up to the top of the mountain, we were passed by the boh tea farm. What I can said, the owner is so rich...lol!! so big area of the farm they have!!
 
 
We had another photo session. Seriously, the view is very nice, but the thing is, again, a bit climbing since it is a mountain - like farm. For me is a bit steep la, but I think no problem for others.
 
 
 


 
 
Forgot his name..><  The tour guide (driver also) was giving us some description about the farm. I personally very respect the workers when I saw the super big and steep farm.
 
 
The seed of the tea plant. After undergo drying, it will become brown colour.
 
After visit the farm, we were continued our journey towards the top of the gunung brinchang. We were hungry since we didn't eat any breakfast. After reached, there is a tower there, we can climb the tower to see the overview of the Cameron highland. However, I not manage to climb to the top of the tower as my body can't stand it anymore, especially after climbed the tea farm. Having difficulty to breath when I reached the first stage of the tower.
 
 
 
The next station was mossy forest. Since it is consider as short trekking, I though we have to walk inside the forest, step in the high feet grass, however, it is just my imagination. There was build-in staircase. So, again, staircase....So tired of it but still keep on moving. Actually the build-in staircase is just for short-trekking. For those who interested to have real trekking, there was no more staircase where you can have the real experience of jungle trekking.
 

 
Keep on up and down in the forest... A bit tired, somemore there was time limited so I can't really enjoy and observe the mossy type forest and plant at there.
 
 
 
 
 
jumped on the road....Need to becareful and ran when cars were coming.
 
 
So the next station, also the last one was boh tea café and factory. I was so wondering how they build the café. The design there not bad!! You may have your high tea there while enjoying beautiful view of the boh tea farm.
 
 
 
 
Strawberry pies and curry chicken pie. I ordered curry chicken pie, it taste nice!!  For the tea, we simply pick two types of tea where we don't even know how to differentia this two. By the way, what a "expensive" high tea. Even refill hot water also need to pay RM 0.50 per person. We got eight people there. >< This remind me the lady of the tour company at bus stop there. She said before: In Cameron, everything also money.
 
 
 
After that, we visited the boh tea factory. There were few steps to process the tea leaves. But,  sorry that I had forgotten which few steps. After visited the factory, we should left. However, since we haven't take a group photo, wanted to go to wash room and wanted to buy the tea product also, we used 8 minutes to finish all the task..XD
 
So that's the end of the trip. How we settle our lunch? just bought the Marry brown's burger which just located opposite the bus stop  when we waiting the bus to Ipoh. 
 
It is a very tired trip, having back pain after the trip as I have the problem of scoliosis, however, it still fun. =)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment